Friday, June 27, 2008

My message:

I am a woman who has always wanted it all. If men did not have to decide on either family or career then neither should I have to. I’ve been told many times that it is not possible for women to have it all. Of course I had to prove everyone wrong. There had to be a way to do it. For years I struggled to figure out a way to make it work and I drove myself crazy in the process. There was no time for friends or a social life, it felt as if there was work to do everywhere I looked. I was miserable. I learned about spiritual concepts and Yoga, I meditated and did just about anything that could help me get to that perfect place. Did I mention that I wanted to be happy, too? One day I stopped and looked at my life and suddenly it became clear to me. The secret is that life has a rhythm and the dreaded constant changes were the universes way of giving me what I had asked for. While I was still searching - I had already achieved much of what was on my want it all list. In my book “Women Who Want It All And Get It, Too,” I am sharing my gentle method of knowledge and acceptance of ego-RHYTHM with you.

My dream is that every mother will give this book to her daughter and will give her the message: “This simple method is the key to having it all. It will come over time and not all at once. Your life will change again, you might as well start living fully in the moment.”

No comments: