Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chapter after Chapter

Yesterday and today I have been writing like a maniac. Thank God I am finally feeling better. The last two months have been such a roller coaster as far as my health is concerned. Perhaps the sitting on the couch and the many hours of resting were what I needed to formulate my concept.

I'd like to get feedback. Lot's of it. The concept needs to be tested and I want to make sure that I am not writing anything that is complicated and sounds convoluted. ego-RHYTHM is positive and gentle concept.

While I write for women, if you are a guy visiting this page - welcome. You can give me feedback, too. After all I want you to buy a copy of this book and give it to the woman-who-wants-it-all, your girlfriend or wife. You will score big points if you can show her how to get it all, too.

No comments: