Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finding Dulcinea

Just been interviewed by a fabulous woman named Isabel Cowles. She writes for FindingDulcinea.com. Stay tuned and I will update you when and where it is published. Isabel generously allowed me to use some of the interview in the form of an audio recording on my upcoming website.

Other then that, I am still writing like a maniac today. During my research I came across a Professor for Communication in Milwaukee who believes that "Men are from North Dakota and Women are from South Dakota. I love that quote. In essence the idea is that the way men and women communicate are not as different as John Gray said in his famous Mars/Venus book. Neighboring states are much better then different planets. There is hope for all of us.

What do I think about this? I believe that we have a desired outcome in intimate communication but in our working world it isn't so. In my love relationship I want to talk about feelings. Whereas in business men and women communicate very much alongside the same lines. This entire communication issue will be explored in my communication chapter. It is very exciting to me. Something new and different.

No comments: